Career Opportunities at DART Chart
DART Chart is an entrepreneurial company with a relaxed but demanding corporate culture. Our team consists of intelligent and individualistic professionals who appreciate the chance to be heard and valued for their contributions. Our focus on the long-term care industry means we have a growing market with ever changing needs.
What is it like at DART Chart?
The Big Ones: Insurance and Financial Protections
As an entrepreneurial company, DART Chart focuses on supporting employees. We pride ourselves on focusing on benefits supporting individuals and families.
- Health Insurance: DART Chart funds an average of 85% of the cost of employee/family health insurance depending on the plan you choose. Our current plans are through United Healthcare and we offer both a standard PPO plan and an HRA.
- Dental/Vision: Employees have access to group dental and vision insurance through Delta Dental and Superior Vision.
- Life and Disability: DART Chart provides every employee with paid life insurance. Additional offerings are available as well.
- 401K Plan: Our 401K plan is administered through First Business and offers a range of strong-performing plans.
The Important Ones: Work Life Balance
DART Chart considers our employees to be family and supports a work-life balance. We believe it is important for employees to savor hobbies, family time and other important personal experiences.
- HOLIDAYS: DART Chart offers 9 paid Holidays including 2 days for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- PTO/VACATION: New employees begin accruing a total of 3 weeks of paid time off from their first day of employment. Additional paid time off is provided to employees with seniority.
- Flexible Schedules: While meeting the needs of the business, most employees are able to choose a preferred schedule while working within core hours. Both night owls and early birds appreciate being able to optimize their productivity based on personal preferences.
- Work From Home: While meeting the needs of the business, most employees also work one day a week from home during the middle of the week. Technology makes this a win-win for everyone.
The Other Important Ones: Work should be a fun place to be!
- Company celebrations of birthdays and employment anniversaries. Ping Pong, Cribbage and other friendly competitions provide great breaks at lunch.
- Kitchen facilities to support company potlucks, celebration lunches and a company supplied Keurig station.
- Chief Operating Dog: Nino makes the rounds at lunch and joins in many meetings to provide a furry smile for the day.
- Culture Committee actively builds new offerings and makes great employee ideas happen.