We lowered our bad debt from $400K to less than $21K due to DART Chart's Smart Case Manager helping identify needed Prior Authorizations - and the 24 hour notification alerts. That’s a savings of $379,000 in the first year of use!"
– Angela Ross, RN, Chief Strategy Officeer, Prestige Care
Single dashboard for everything you need in Managed Care
Our red alerts ensure you keep on top of any tasks that affect reimbursement, such as 24 hour notifications, exclusions and changes in Levels.
The dashboard is automatically populated though the PointClickCare ADT integration and keeps your staff on top of the critical activities needed to get the most from your Managed Care payor contracts.
Stay ahead of Levels contracts
The emergence of Levels contracts shift risk to your organization and are harder to manage.
- Prior authorizations are more critical than ever
- More lost revenue from missed billing opportunities
- Increased denials consume staff time to fight
SMART Case Manager keeps your staff on top of Levels rules, exclusions and the all important prior authorizations needed.
At the end of the month your billers see exactly what you are entitled to get reimbursed – compliant with your contract.
Billing is based on authorizations obtained and includes rev codes, dates, and rates for each level of care the resident has achieved.
SMART Case Manager Features
Alerts, reports and smart technology help you fight for every Managed Care dollar.
24-hour referral notification
Immediate visibility of 24-hour referrals needed for new patients
Missing referral authorizations
Focus on the patients lacking payor approval
Daily level achieved
Find patients who are eligible for higher reimbursement
Embedded medication costs
All covered medication costs available instantly
On-demand patient activity/cost
Therapy and care delivery
Automated smart contracts
Concurrent review forms
Deployment of SMART Case Manager
Our experienced implementation team will get you started in just a few days
Planning and Strategy
- Kickoff and review of workflow and roles
- Provide current contracts and payor contacts
Setup SMART Case Manager
- Enable the EHR integrations
- Review UDA’s and clinical review workflow (for premium versions)
- Map Levels and per diem contracts (for premium versions)
- Configure software and setup users and roles
- Distribute user access credentials
- Conduct end user training (90 minutes)
Increased automation through integrations
SMART Case Manager is connected to your key health records so you don’t waste time with data entry. We pull in:
- ADT (Admission / Discharge / Transfer) records for the patient census listing
- Clinical records for the latest patient status and plan
- Therapy records